G.N.O. Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the G.N.O. Club for all girls!!

5 posters

Have you been made fun of in school?

reagan2
    reagan2

Have you been made fun of in school? Empty Have you been made fun of in school?

Post  reagan2 Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:17 am

I hav not been made fun of but embarrased. Embarassed
    Epicwin
    Epicwin

Have you been made fun of in school? Empty Re: Have you been made fun of in school?

Post  Epicwin Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:24 am

Heck yeah.

I wear these shoes called crocs a lot. This guy calls me croc girl. It started last year. He still thinks i'm mad about it. I got over it. Lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Have you been made fun of in school? Empty Re: Have you been made fun of in school?

Post  Admin Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:52 pm

I would say your a nerd and your single!! That means you can geta girl!! lolz.
    Epicwin
    Epicwin

Post  Epicwin Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:50 am

Admin wrote:I would say your a nerd and your single!! That means you can geta girl!! lolz.

Who are you TALKING to?? Suspect
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Epicwin tell that guy that says ur a nerd that he is single and cant get a girl! lolz.
    Snowiyflake
    Snowiyflake

Post  Snowiyflake Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 am

ive been called nerd, and once in first grade (since my name is Skylar), a girl said hey, skylar, why arent you blue and have clouds all over you? basically EVERYBODY agreed. only my bffs didnt. Sad worst day of my life!!
    Helaina12
    Helaina12

Post  Helaina12 Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:50 am

well when i was little i never got in trouble, and i told on a kid in school cause i was like what 5 and every1 called me a tatle teller or whatever but i kinda go embaressed Embarassed and i felt like i was gonna cry! Sad oh and another stort i sang in a bathroom "Twikle star" and the same kids teased me
    Snowiyflake
    Snowiyflake

Post  Snowiyflake Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 am

lol. "twikle star". but, anyway, why did they make of u for singing that?
    Helaina12
    Helaina12

Post  Helaina12 Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:06 am

idk...maybe cause i was youngest...i loved to sing and i stilll love to sing or act, they even told me to answer the phone! ohh i even acted crying when i was small and i still do now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:43 pm